why cant all snack machines be like this...

TKK

Yeah, it's great until someone rolls it out the door or it tips over.  I would seriously consider putting legs back on it speaking from a liability standpoint.  You do have liability insurance, don't you?  You won't want to be filing any claims against it.

Wheels on a heavy piece of equipment that people shake can potentially tip over is definitely not a good idea.

According to this

http://www.oddee.com/item_98002.aspx

vending machines kill 13 people per year. 

If all 600+ pound machines had wheels on them I am sure that statistic would be much higher. 

If that machine is on location you definitely need to replace those wheels with legs before someone really gets hurt or the machine gets knocked over & damaged.

Wheels on a heavy piece of equipment that people shake can potentially tip over is definitely not a good idea.

According to this

http://www.oddee.com/item_98002.aspx

vending machines kill 13 people per year. 

If all 600+ pound machines had wheels on them I am sure that statistic would be much higher. 

If that machine is on location you definitely need to replace those wheels with legs before someone really gets hurt or the machine gets knocked over & damaged.

I would like to see a statistic on how many of those 13 people probably deserved their fate!  It's not like grandma was leisurely walking down the side walk when all of a sudden... A VENDING MACHINE FALLS ON HER.

i believe 6 of those 13 deaths were due to the AP loco gang in L.A. their initiations were to lure you in with a beautifully stocked machine, then when youd get close theyd gang up on you wrapping your feet with an extension chord, then finish you off by sticking you with a 10 count spiral. detectives found out by piecing together all victims had product pushers enbeded in their organs

Archived