My AA order

desert_gold_hound

I got my order from AA yesterday. They sent 2" capsules instead of 1.1". When called they are sending 1.1 empty so I am going to have to sit there and recap all these. I am not happy at all. I would have rather sent them back and got what I ordered. I informed her that I would accept it if I had too but was not happy with it.

I will use them again simply because of their prices so I kept it polite. I just am not happy with the way they am going about this. I am also wondering if I didn't end up paying higher shipping do to the box size. If I did I would think they would credit me for this but no offer was made.

So now I will be spending my time recapping caps. I hope this doesn't take all that long. The least they could have done was giving me a discount or cheaper shipping on my next order for the trouble.

I did not make any offer of how they could resolve this as I wonted to see how they went about it. The lady I spoke to is very nice and I think she would have done more had she the power.

Have any of you had this happen before?

Hey Hound. You live in Arizona, don't you? Did you buy from A&A's California location?

Let me know. Maybe I can help you out.

Gary

NO I just called their headcorters. They shipped from there. They are sending the empty caps from California though. I figured what ever one I ordered from they would ship from nearest location. I will start ordering from the California one now on.

between AA and 5 star tj king they know thT THEY arE the cheapest and biggest  supliers,so they dont have to do much in customer service. I agree with gold hound it seems they dont care.surely you guys that order much more at a time will have a differant opinion but for us smaller guys they dont give us the time of day.5 star is worse but both of them are bad for sservice imo

Ive never had that problem with them. TJ King negotiated with me on some toy prices and matched A&A. I just placed my first order with TJ. He stressed they did rock bottom shipping which is a huge issue I've had with AA on some of my orders.

Mark

Ive never had that problem with them. TJ King negotiated with me on some toy prices and matched A&A. I just placed my first order with TJ. He stressed they did rock bottom shipping which is a huge issue I've had with AA on some of my orders.

Mark

I`VE HAD  porbloms with tj with shipping and not AA.while shiping may be cheaper thru TJ KING PRICES ARE STILL LOWER AT AA.

is tj king a real person??