• 34 to 41
    • 42 to 49
    • 50+

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

shvend wrote:

I did not know that many old folks knew how to use computers great job gus LOL!!!!;)

What do you mean, it was us old fogies that invented the computer. It was just the young whippersnappers that made them easy enough for everyone to use. :)

58 x IT, now just a user.

I'm 29 and found this to be a  pretty enticing business. Its basically like owning stock that pays you a 200% dividend in cash. Unreal the returns people are making in this business.  I have 12 machines out there now and 20 more to place looking to buy another load of them and really seed the countryside around here. Good luck everyone.

• 2 months later...

49m here I always say the older the fiddle the sweeter the tune LOL.I feel small 10 gum/candy machines.But look out once I learn a few trade secrets I hope to grow hard and fast.I think this is a great forum lots of info.You have got young and better working together I hate saying old better and wiser work for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We have 2 kids here making money that is real good in this day and time.I have a 17y/o step-son and a 15 y/o daughter that want work at all.Now my 5 y/o daughter on the other hand will work help fill machines all she wants is a pack of starburst.

GOOD LUCK TO THE 15 Y/O'S HOPE YOU MAKE A MILLION

• 2 weeks later...

shvend wrote:

I did not know that many old folks knew how to use computers great job gus LOL!!!!;)

What do you mean, it was us old fogies that invented the computer. It was just the young whippersnappers that made them easy enough for everyone to use. :)

58 x IT, now just a user.

I love it (sorry for not getting back sooner been out of the loop!)

• 3 months later...

I'm 33.  I thought there would be a lot older people here.  But I guess this forum , along with all other internet related thing, all the old people don't know how to use a computer.  Anyway, I think Vendiscuss can be a great place to network for the inevitable change in vending (shifting from the old school owners to the new school crowd)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived