SAMMY USA sports arena

newheart53

Being discontinued, are finding parts a problem? The only person i know of, including on ebay, that has parts is Adam in Atlanta. That's only because he ran a route with about 100 of them before the laws got screwy in Georgia. Look on ebay, he is Cowboy38 or something like that.  I know he has sold some for about $500-$800 which seems high when they can't sell them now on ebay for $300 and they get less than that at auction. But at that cheap, what the heck. What do you have to lose if it lasts 1-2 years you'll get your money back. 

Being discontinued, are finding parts a problem? The only person i know of, including on ebay, that has parts is Adam in Atlanta. That's only because he ran a route with about 100 of them before the laws got screwy in Georgia. Look on ebay, he is Cowboy38 or something like that. I know he has sold some for about $500-$800 which seems high when they can't sell them now on ebay for $300 and they get less than that at auction. But at that cheap, what the heck. What do you have to lose if it lasts 1-2 years you'll get your money back.

I go out to his farm sometimes he still has a bunch of them in one of his shops. He is a great place to go for used cranes too. If you want sports arenas check with him he wants to clear that space out to use it for farm stuff. Oh BTW it's Allen.

Archived