Ebay and Amazon Prices

HeyHavok

You are not missing anything.

You have described exactly what it is they are doing.

Nothing wrong with it, I suppose.

Some people don't know how to or want to research for the best price and just buy from them.

Others don't require a large quantity -- maybe they need just a bag or two for a party.

Either way, if there's a market for it, who can blame them for tapping into it?

Some of these sellers are likely vendors themselves and just use this type of selling as another revenue stream.

I always wonder who is buying M&M off eBay for twice what you would pay at your local convenience store. Saw a listing for Peanut M&M 56oz bag for 17.99 with free shipping. I click on the seller to see previous buyers and he was selling 2-3 bags a day for the last couple weeks 1 bag at a time. I started thinking maybe I am going about selling candy the wrong way.

I always wonder who is buying M&M off eBay for twice what you would pay at your local convenience store. Saw a listing for Peanut M&M 56oz bag for 17.99 with free shipping. I click on the seller to see previous buyers and he was selling 2-3 bags a day for the last couple weeks 1 bag at a time. I started thinking maybe I am going about selling candy the wrong way.

I think we've all thought the same thing at one point or another when watching those resellers operate.

I just find it funny.

I usually go to Ebay to look for deals... in bulk vending its the opposite. $37 for a box of 850 ct gumballs?

Interesting lol

I actually buy my gumballs from ebay.  I know it sounds crazy, but there's no Sam's Club here and Costco doesn't sell them.  I've ordered from A&A for $28.88, but when you pay for the shipping, it's no cheaper.  I don't buy more than two boxes at a time, so ebay is actually the best deal for gumballs for my situation.

I actually buy my gumballs from ebay. I know it sounds crazy, but there's no Sam's Club here and Costco doesn't sell them. I've ordered from A&A for $28.88, but when you pay for the shipping, it's no cheaper. I don't buy more than two boxes at a time, so ebay is actually the best deal for gumballs for my situation.

Ok now it makes sense. Thank you!

Archived