All American chicken question

Guidotorpedo

Hi all,

Got an AAC here with a bad motor. Ordered the motor (through Betson) and they sent a larger, 24v DC motor. The board I have has an AC output for the motor.

My question is, did they make different motors for the chicken? If so, I need the older one. Anyone have the specs on the "old" motor?

Thanks!

Mike

Hi Mike, thanks for calling Rob. I am replying to you on here so that you as well as other operators can know about this problem you are having

The machine you have was our original prototype machine. These machines were sent to the west coast to be scraped for parts. I did find out later on they were being sold. Although they say All American Chicken, they are in fact totally different than the machine you can purchase today. Mostly everything has changed and again I have heard that some of the machines have been sold.

There are no parts to my knowledge to help repair this prototype and distributors such as Betson could not help you as they have never even seen this model.

I wish I could help you further.

Best

Frank

Hi Mike, thanks for calling Rob. I am replying to you on here so that you as well as other operators can know about this problem you are having

The machine you have was our original prototype machine. These machines were sent to the west coast to be scraped for parts. I did find out later on they were being sold. Although they say All American Chicken, they are in fact totally different than the machine you can purchase today. Mostly everything has changed and again I have heard that some of the machines have been sold.

There are no parts to my knowledge to help repair this prototype and distributors such as Betson could not help you as they have never even seen this model.

I wish I could help you further.

Best

Frank

Did Parsal sell any of these prototypes to operators? I know of 4 of these first prototypes on location in CA and 1 in NV.

Hi all,

Got an AAC here with a bad motor. Ordered the motor (through Betson) and they sent a larger, 24v DC motor. The board I have has an AC output for the motor.

My question is, did they make different motors for the chicken? If so, I need the older one. Anyone have the specs on the "old" motor?

Thanks!

Mike

Pull the bad motor and source the replacement through wwgrainger. I'd bet you have a pretty good chance of finding it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/90-240V-110V-220V-AC-to-24V-DC-Voltage-Converters-LED-Switch-Power-Source-Unit-/370921516910?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item565ca52f6e

could use this to adapt to the 24volt  

if the mounting holes and rotation speed match

bill

Hi all,

Thanks!
Mike

Archived