Vendo 511

mojorhino

I've got a Vendo 511

gallery_6992_150_65053.jpg

That has a broken plastic coin return lever piece inside the machine.

gallery_6992_150_722911.jpg

Here is a picture of it detached from the machine.

gallery_6992_150_50394.jpg

I need it plus the spring that attaches it to the front of the machine, because it popped off when it broke & I cant find it.

I would also like to upgrade the Coinco BA30B to a MEI VN2511 series validator.    I am currently using a Coinco 9300-L (I think?) & need know what I wiring / brackets / parts I need to upgrade the validator?

I have the c/r crank, as it's called, in stock as well as the c/r spring.  Is the machine using the MDB protocol or do you actually have a micromech coin mech such as a 9300L?  If MDB you would have a 9302GX or TRC6512.  Since you have a BA30, you could be MDB or micromech as the later BA30's could do both.  If MDB you will need to use a VN2502 with a MDB harness on it.  If the machine is currently micromech then you need the VN 2501 with a power pigtail and the proper Vendo harness for Mars, which might be in the machine already.  I can provide all the parts once you determine what setup you currently have.

Good call, as the only thing to use these days is MDB.  All my machines that are MDB have either a Guardian or Mars 5 tube (Bumblebee) changer and Mars validators. I love the fact that the new validators take $!0 & $20.  Not many use them for a soda but occasionally they do and I have the sale.

The micromech's have so much age on them it is hard to keep them running for any period of time.  I have boatloads of Coinco Mech's and validators and Mars changers sitting in boxes.  I also have boxes of single price that are validator capable sitting in boxes.

I hate to throw things out because as soon as I do that, I need a part and it costs twice as much to replace.

I will never use the Coinco validators again but I just can't get myself to get rid of them.  Every once in a while a distributor will take them in on trade.

Archived