eagle issue

ginger vend

I have recently bought some used Eagle machines. I don't know how old they are, am certain they are newer than my other machines I have had for a few years.  I am having a problem with the mech (has happened with both a 25 and 50 cent mech at different locations) being hard to turn and the product not dispensing. The body and hopper look perfectly aligned on the outside. I cant see the inside where the coin mech and cap wheel meet, but there must be an issue there.  Mech turns just fine without cannister attached.

Test vended a location with this issue last service check and all seemed to be aligned correctly when I left  (test vends did fine) .  Checked today and same problem again!! 

It is not a jammed product or loose cap issue.  If the issue is with older cannister vs newer coin mech/body being intermixed--any  suggestions?:huh: 

Cant figure anything else out.  I have used Eagles for 5 yrs with no problems til now-- Frustrated    GingerVend

I had that same problem with an oak vista. After the third time and changed out two mecks and switched canisters with another one the problem was still there. I then loosened the lock on top a quarter of a turn and problem solved. Don't know why it is that away but you might try that and see if it works.   Good Luck.

I have recently bought some used Eagle machines. I don't know how old they are, am certain they are newer than my other machines I have had for a few years.  I am having a problem with the mech (has happened with both a 25 and 50 cent mech at different locations) being hard to turn and the product not dispensing. The body and hopper look perfectly aligned on the outside. I cant see the inside where the coin mech and cap wheel meet, but there must be an issue there.  Mech turns just fine without cannister attached.

Test vended a location with this issue last service check and all seemed to be aligned correctly when I left  (test vends did fine) .  Checked today and same problem again!! 

It is not a jammed product or loose cap issue.  If the issue is with older cannister vs newer coin mech/body being intermixed--any  suggestions? :huh:

Cant figure anything else out.  I have used Eagles for 5 yrs with no problems til now-- Frustrated    GingerVend

On the Oak, PO89, and the Eagle machines look at the way the gear is placed on the back of the mech.  The mech handle has a square shaft coming out the back.  Make sure the gear is on the mech so that a tooth is pointing straight up when the mech is in the normal resting position.  A tooth will usually have a mark on it. The gear can be place on the mech 4 different ways but with a tooth pointing up so that it engages the wheel is the correct way.

Archived