Good start

SeaTurtle Vending

• 2 weeks later...

Jerry,

I understand. However, I have complied with all OSHA standards and am comfortable with the design. Especially since it is a setup that is considered normal/standard. If someone had an issue with it, they are more than welcome to discuss it with the insurance Company.

That Dollar General is getting switched to a two head. Adding bouncey balls.

I pay them 30%. The $77 is after the commission.

Is this in the back room?

Jerry,

I understand. However, I have complied with all OSHA standards and am comfortable with the design. Especially since it is a setup that is considered normal/standard. If someone had an issue with it, they are more than welcome to discuss it with the insurance Company.

I have done this for many years and never seen an OSHA standard for product placement.

I understand. However, I have complied with all OSHA standards and am comfortable with the design.

I have done this for many years and never seen an OSHA standard for product placement.

I only have a few years experience so I may have missed something.

But, I too have never seen any standards by OSHA for this industry.

Can you share anything you may have come across SeaTurtle?

That kind of data would be very helpful to have around here.

I believe there may be some confusion on this thread.

seaturtle:  jerry1973 believes you are vending gumballs and bouncy balls out of the same head.  Is that correct or are you vending them out of a double with bouncy balls in one head and gumballs in the other?

No, I didn't assume that he was vending them both out of the same head. Even if they are in separate heads a small child could think its just a second flavor or something. I am not the vending police, but I don't agree with doing that. I wouldn't have wanted my kids to have had access to a machine like that when they were small.

Archived