Good deal?

orsd

When I ran my 3 route vending company I used the Brandt model on a rolling stand which allowed us to hang bank bags from the bag stops.  We then crimped lead seals on the bags and took them to the merchant room at our bank to deposit - very convenient. The model I used ran 6000 dimes per minute and it screamed, saving us countless hours compared to the older Brandt angled disk counter we used before.  The Cummins Jetsort was just as good and actually won a patent lawsuit against Brandt over the design of the counter I used.  It was a tossup whether we went with Cummins or Brandt and we chose Brandt.  The Cummins you linked to has the rolling stand and if you plan on growing would be beneficial.  There is also the likelyhood that it is easier to get the Cummins repaired as I believe that company's products are still available.  Brandt has been bought out many times and their coin counters are no longer on the market.

Do some Google research for Brandt and Cummins repair locations and maybe make a couple of phone calls Monday.  If I'm right and Cummins is still around but Brandt isn't, then Cummins should be your choice.  Don't be surprised though, if you have to get either one repaired before it works properly, this is Craigslist afterall.

Both good deals but offer less, that cumins looks bad a$$ I have a Brandt different than the one u posted works great better than the magner I had and I paid 300. What sucks is it doesnt count $1 coins which I get like 3 a month I dont know how either lol

Archived