Northwestern optional features

gumhead

When buying new Northwesterns, which additional items should I choose?

Which to avoid?

Here's what is offered:

• Chrome top
  • Additional color choices
  • High security lock and key
  • 1" capsule or JB wheel
  • Metal chute
  • Anti-piling spring
  • Merchandise tray
  • Coin counter
  • Cash-n-Dash quick-service feature

Avoid NW and get AA pm supreme with upgraded coin mech choose your color. Save about 60 per head. That's all for one inch. For two inch get the pm premier. If you must over spend and get NW you really don't need extras but for color and side by coin mech.

Avoid NW and get AA pm supreme with upgraded coin mech choose your color. Save about 60 per head. That's all for one inch. For two inch get the pm premier. If you must over spend and get NW you really don't need extras but for color and side by coin mech.

Save $60 a head? Ru nuts? A bit deceptive I think. I have used both NW and A&A. A&A is a knock off of the NW and does not come close to it in quality. I stopped buying the A&A PN 95 because they just plain don't fit together well, the agitator springs break constantly, the coin mechs donot hold up.

A&A does a better job on the oak knock offs. But again they are not Oaks.

I will buy the PO89 all day for charity. I do not like the PN and will not buy them anymore. The first and last two I bought were sold on Ebay for a loss without putting them out. 

Options for the NW I like are color and louvered fronts. I see no need for all the other stuff since I have tons on location and have no problems with piling and I think its faster without cash and dash.

Mike

I will buy the PO89 all day for charity. I do not like the PN and will not buy them anymore. The first and last two I bought were sold on Ebay for a loss without putting them out. 

Options for the NW I like are color and louvered fronts. I see no need for all the other stuff since I have tons on location and have no problems with piling and I think its faster without cash and dash.

Mike

I kinda agree with you on the cash and dash.it hinders you in the busier locations, but imo it helps in others.FYI you cant use the side by side .50 mechs with the louvered machine.it does look the best.

Save $60 a head? Ru nuts? A bit deceptive I think. I have used both NW and A&A. A&A is a knock off of the NW and does not come close to it in quality. I stopped buying the A&A PN 95 because they just plain don't fit together well, the agitator springs break constantly, the coin mechs donot hold up.

A&A does a better job on the oak knock offs. But again they are not Oaks.

The NW with color and chrome is right at 80 plus the 36 for the side by side mech. Shipping is 16 to 20 a head. I can add heads to a toy order and the freight is a couple bucks a head difference

The NW with color and chrome is right at 80 plus the 36 for the side by side mech. Shipping is 16 to 20 a head. I can add heads to a toy order and the freight is a couple bucks a head difference

Here we go. I guess you never heard of cardinal Dist? They sell machines you know and surprise you can actually combine with a product order! Oh, there is also a place called SAMs!

Btw, I have boxes of A&A mechs I replaced with Northwestern mechs because the A&A mech does not hold up.

I buy parts from A&A all the time HA but I know what to buy and what to stay away from. I recommend A&A a lot to folks they have a lot to offer and the best online bulk vending machine parts catalog ever.

If your buying PM Supremes for 10.00 your saving 60.00. But your not.

Mike

They are right at 60 each when I order. So your getting NW with chrome and side by side mech and painted color choice for 70? Pm me your sales person and I will place an order today

They are right at 60 each when I order. So your getting NW with chrome and side by side mech and painted color choice for 70? Pm me your sales person and I will place an order today

A NW Super 60 with these options will cost $88.50 if you are buying between 1-9.  The price drops with volume orders of course.  That price includes the most expensive color option.  At the Vegas show I ordered approx a dozen machines and they gave me the 50-99 pricing which would have dropped the price from $88.50 to $79.50.

I just took this from my current price lists to settle the price issue.

In the spring I placed an order with Northwestern, the price when you buy over 100 machines is $64.25 for the .25c mech machines and $75.25 for the .50c side by side mech machines.

Buy coin trays from A & A, they're the only option you need.

When buying new Northwesterns, which additional items should I choose?

Which to avoid?

Here's what is offered:

• Chrome top
  • Additional color choices
  • High security lock and key
  • 1" capsule or JB wheel
  • Metal chute
  • Anti-piling spring
  • Merchandise tray
  • Coin counter
  • Cash-n-Dash quick-service feature

To answer your question, I usually just go with super 60's over the regular 60's for the increased globe size and I mix up the colors so I can create custom looking racks.  I haven't found the need for the trays or coin counters.  I have my own locks so I order with out locks and save a few bucks.  I have gone to $.50 mechs now but haven't specified side by side mechs and have used the stacking version.  I may look into the side by side next time.

In the spring I placed an order with Northwestern, the price when you buy over 100 machines is $64.25 for the .25c mech machines and $75.25 for the .50c side by side mech machines.

Buy coin trays from A & A, they're the only option you need.

So only charging 10 for the new mech? They have been charging other operators on here around 34 or 36. 300% more

The last time I checked AA didn't even offer side by side mechs on 1" machines. So, it doesn't really make sense to add that into the equation in an attempt to inflate the NW prices.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 4.

The last time I checked AA didn't even offer side by side mechs on 1" machines. So, it doesn't really make sense to add that into the equation in an attempt to inflate the NW prices.

They have had a heavy duty side by side and a heavy duty single coin mech for a couple years now. I have a lot of them they offer a smooth operation. Kids under stand side by side better. Maybe you should check more often to help you stay in the know.

I can only go off what they tell me when I call. There is no mention of side by side mechs on the website. I called in and was told they're only available on the 2" machines.

If you want to see what they look like I think there are photos in my gallery of them. They look nice

If you want to see what they look like I think there are photos in my gallery of them. They look nice

They way they are designed it would be easy to convert them to. .75

Not really interested. If you're happy with em, good for you. I have no vested interest in what machines others use. I'm happy with my NWs. I've had absolutely zero problems from any of mine. The price, fit, finish and options are all good with me. I don't try to talk others into switching. I just offer advice to those ask.

They way they are designed it would be easy to convert them to. .75

Lol, there are no A&A side by side 50cent mechs for the PN95 or PO ( the Northwestern & Oak knock offs respectfully) we were discussing the S-60 Northwestern vs the A&A PN95P and now we find ourselves in Derpistan.

Archived