Hello From Regina SK

prvending

I recently purchased an existing vending route here in Canada and its not doing as well as the old owner told me.

I was just googling vending to try and find some additional ideas on how to improve my business when I came accross this fourm- that said send me some ideas!

I recently purchased an existing vending route here in Canada and its not doing as well as the old owner told me.

I was just googling vending to try and find some additional ideas on how to improve my business when I came accross this fourm- that said send me some ideas!

Welcome to the forum.  Unfortunately it's not uncommon for purchased accounts to under perform versus what the seller said they were doing.  There are usually things you can do to improve the situation but you'll need to post your questions in either the Full Line or Bulk forums - depending on which you're doing.  You might include a general rundown on the type of account and equipment you're using.

Hi and welcome, what part of Canada?

I'm guessing the SK is for Saskatchewan, correct?

Regardless, welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear that your machines/route is under-performing compared to what the seller lead you to believe.

It's a common scenario and nothing to be ashamed of.

The best thing to do is provide details about the equipment/product on your route under the Bulk section and allow some of our members the chance to suggest ways to improve the earnings.

The good news: you can usually find a way to boost income from your equipment/route if you are open to suggestions made by experienced vendors on this forum.

Archived