Hi All,

Halloween is just around the corner... curious to know what you are planning on doing for Halloween? Dressing up with the kids? Having a party? Sticking a candy machine in front of your door?

I'm probably going to keep it simple and take my 2 boys out trick-or-treating.  ;D  Our Art Director here is planning on handing out candy with a puppet theater and a monster puppet (strange, but love it). Whatever you do for Halloween, I hope you have a very safe and fun holiday! And be sure to check your kids' candy... the best tasting ones are usually the candies that come up as 'questionable.'  ;)

AS you can see by my profile picture -- we celebrate Halloween year round......

That picture on my profile was taken as we were heading off to Spring Break at the beach!

Here's my whole gang at the Labor Day picnic.

1.jpeg

Of course, we reserve our creepy outfits for Oct 31st.

And I plan to take my kids trick-or-treating.

AS you can see by my profile picture -- we celebrate Halloween year round......

That picture on my profile was taken as we were heading off to Spring Break at the beach!

Here's my whole gang at the Labor Day picnic.

1.jpeg

Of course, we reserve our creepy outfits for Oct 31st.

And I plan to take my kids trick-or-treating.

As is my tradition, I plan on burning another Antares machine and maybe even sacrificing a bucket of KFC in hopes of going another year with no compressor breakdowns - so far this has been working out well for me and the addition of the KFC sacrifice surely can't hurt  ;D

As is my tradition, I plan on burning another Antares machine and maybe even sacrificing a bucket of KFC in hopes of going another year with no compressor breakdowns - so far this has been working out well for me and the addition of the KFC sacrifice surely can't hurt ;D

Someone obviously has read a lot of old threads.

Archived