DN501E Service Manual?

oOghostOo

Trying to locate a service manual for the Dixie Narco 501E Series machine.  I have found a 'DN Series 90 Installation & Setup Guide' but this doesn't contain any information about the versions of this series of machine.   Does anybody have clue if there is a full service manual available for these machines?

I am considering purchasing a "DN 501E T/SII-9" live display machine and I wanted to do a little research before making the purchase.  I have been to Dixie narco's website and couldnt find what I needed.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Those are nice vendors.......... Easy to operate and will last a long time trouble free. Check S/N to see what the age is. 

The letters at the end of the S/N will indicate the age A-D is 1st - 4th quarter of the year. Letters A-Z are the years starting with 1977 as A.

The only 501 E's I try to stay away from are the ones that have the black extensions on the lower part of the cabinet.  These were the first  E models  D/N made and it makes getting the cooling deck harder to get out. It will also will leak air if it has been taken off and reinstalled wrong. Not that they are bad. I just pay less for them.

Archived