Bulk Vending Business Plans?

HeyHavok

1) Buy machine

2) Place machine

3) Service machine

4) Repeat adding as many machines as you can handle and pulling the ones that suck

That should be enough of a plan to get you through the first couple years

Good job!!! That's been my exact business plan for 30 years. Don't forget that starting out one will need some data processing ware: one note pad and pen. If you stick with charity all you will ever need is a note pad and pen. Keep it simple.

1) Buy machine

2) Place machine

3) Service machine

4) Repeat adding as many machines as you can handle and pulling the ones that suck

That should be enough of a plan to get you through the first couple years

Being a new guy, this has worked for me. Also reading all that you can read on here, that has been worth it's weight in gold to me.

Good job!!! That's been my exact business plan for 30 years. Don't forget that starting out one will need some data processing ware: one note pad and pen. If you stick with charity all you will ever need is a note pad and pen. Keep it simple.

Oh yeah, and on year three you just add a calculator so you can begin adding commission locations

Oh yeah, and on year three you just add a calculator so you can begin adding commission locations

Seriously, at some point if you start doing a lot of racks you will need something to help keep track of products. But, never buy a canned program most are overkill. A simple data base you can export to a word processor to print hard copies is all you need. A lot of guys I know are all in the cloud using iphones etc. too. technolgy is great but never forget most of it is a bunch of silly bs you dont need.

Seriously, at some point if you start doing a lot of racks you will need something to help keep track of products. But, never buy a canned program most are overkill. A simple data base you can export to a word processor to print hard copies is all you need. A lot of guys I know are all in the cloud using iphones etc. too. technolgy is great but never forget most of it is a bunch of silly bs you dont need.

Exactly, the tools you use for your business should be implemented out of necessity.  Until you find yourself thinking, "Boy I wish I had..." you probably don't need it.  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived