Saeco sg200e help please.

Ca orchard

Hi, I'm from Sydney and have bought a second hand saeco sg200e vending machine for our farm shop. I have put new beans in and I forgot to release the stopper before trying to make a coffee. The machine now thinks it has no beans. Have tried a reset pressing p2 then second down on the right twice. No luck. Cleaned the machine thoroughly. Still no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions. Our grand opening is in 1 week and I am expecting over 500 people. Very concerned that I may not get it going. Please help.

Hi, I'm from Sydney and have bought a second hand saeco sg200e vending machine for our farm shop. I have put new beans in and I forgot to release the stopper before trying to make a coffee. The machine now thinks it has no beans. Have tried a reset pressing p2 then second down on the right twice. No luck. Cleaned the machine thoroughly. Still no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions. Our grand opening is in 1 week and I am expecting over 500 people. Very concerned that I may not get it going. Please help.

Welcome to the forum - we've got several members from down under (both sides of the ditch).

If you check in the Full Line forum, there's an extensive posting on Saeco machines headed up by Greatdane.  It's several pages long or you could PM (private message) Greatdane directly.

Archived