Adjusting ESD coin mechs for 25 cent vend?

shepherdsflock

Could anybody give me instructions on how to adjust my ESD coin mech in my A&A sticker machine to change it from 50 cents to 25 cents? I'd like to have a column of mystery mix selling at 25 cents to move old product and don't know how to do it.

Just did one. Take it out of the machine, take the trip lever [that's what I call the thing that goes between the metal sticks that feed out stickers]. then take off springs from the cjp and remove the spring holder, then pull the slide mec. out of the unit. Once put you will see the bottom where the coins are placed. unscrew the piece that hold in the coin slot. Now they should be able to be taken out. In the compartment in tront of the sljfes should be little pieces that look like what you just took out. Find one that's solid and put it in the slot you took the other one out of. Then reassemble same way you took apart only backwards. Hope this helped, if there is no parts in your mec. I probably have an extra one in my parts.

Most of them are just the same with very little difference. Either open the back or take the front off and look at the guts you,ll see the back or insides of the area that slides out the sticker or tat there should be four little screws [they probably will be kinda hard to get too, so I suggest a long thin Phillips head screw driver] take them out and tilt the mech till you can maneuver it out of the machine. Again reinstall the same way in reverse.

To both of you if you need further help P M me and I'll be glad to help further.

Archived