Information on this machine please..

sprint54fan

Im needing to find a cheap snack machine to put beside our pop machine in a laundry mat location. I looked on craigslist and found this. The machine has no actual keys to the locks so seller installed four pads locks on it to lock it. He said everything works..What can you tell me about this machine? Good buy for 150,00?

post-1023-0-16033000-1383102079_thumb.jpg

a machine this small has they same prob as a combo- they don't hold much
plus, this will be more susceptible to vandals, especially because this is a laundry mat and also because of its small size it could get dropped, flipped, thrown etc.

I dislike small machines! But this AP CS12 may be the best of the lot.

If the location will give you the space find a full size machine.

Understand that if you sell every item in this machine (very unlikely) there will be 80.00 in the cash box and ½ of that will be product cost.

The pad locks are there because at some point the doors were pried open and the 3 point locking bars were damaged.

You will likely need to update the old bill acceptor to a Mars VN2511.

If it work 150 is a good price.

Walta

Im needing to find a cheap snack machine to put beside our pop machine in a laundry mat location. I looked on craigslist and found this. The machine has no actual keys to the locks so seller installed four pads locks on it to lock it. He said everything works..What can you tell me about this machine? Good buy for 150,00?

Laundromats are usually fairly high volume accounts and I suspect that this small machine will cause you more grief than it's worth.  $150 is a decent price for this machine but I doubt it's what you need.

Before putting any vendor in a laundromat look at the washing machines etc for vandal damage. $150 is a good buy. But like others have said it won't hold much.

It would make a good vendor for selling soaps etc if there isn't one in there. And if there is but not a very good one you might think about flipping it to the owner just for that reason.

I have sold those for $450. So if you were able to flip it then you could find a bigger machine for snacks... 

I was looking at this machine cause it was cheap...but i did a little more searching and found this machine. It is a rowe 4900s Snack/Candy Vendor with CBA-2 bill changer everything works. It is very big and heavy 35.5 x 39 x 72 650 to 750 lbs. Hes asking 150.00 - he sent me more pictures on my phone and machine looks clean. He said he has the keys and manual and its location ready. Im going to measure my locations door to make sure it fits and then go look at the machine..

post-1023-0-79346600-1383196432_thumb.jpg

The machine will easily clamshell through a door as small as 32" so you should have no problem getting it in the door. The Rowe cabinet was the strongest ever made so it's a good choice for a laundromat.

The price of $150 is a good deal, especially if the validator works but you will probably want to upgrade the validator to a Coinco Mag50B due to the short lifespan of the CBA due to it's obsolescence. I have a kit that can upgrade the validator if you want to put a much more reliable unit in it so you don't end up losing sales due to poor bill acceptance. PM me if you'd like to do the upgrade.

I was looking at this machine cause it was cheap...but i did a little more searching and found this machine. It is a rowe 4900s Snack/Candy Vendor with CBA-2 bill changer everything works. It is very big and heavy 35.5 x 39 x 72 650 to 750 lbs. Hes asking 150.00 - he sent me more pictures on my phone and machine looks clean. He said he has the keys and manual and its location ready. Im going to measure my locations door to make sure it fits and then go look at the machine..

The Rowe is a much better choice for a laundromat - solid as a rock and if they do manage to destroy it, you won't be out much.

Parts on this model are getting scarce but for $150, you can ride it til it drops - should be a good money maker.

Archived