where to look for new acounts?

PHX1

I love this website! I have learned abunch of useful imformation just floating around through the pages.

any ways, I was wondering where you guys start looking for new loactions to add on to your route? word of mouth, or cold calls.....?

I love this website! I have learned abunch of useful imformation just floating around through the pages.

any ways, I was wondering where you guys start looking for new loactions to add on to your route? word of mouth, or cold calls.....?

Look for smallish blue collar accounts (20 to 30 people) and offer them a soda machine.  Once you get a few of these under your belt start thinking about which accounts might merit a snack machine - it's best to have at least five snack machines going so you can spread out your inventory and avoid too many stales

So far full line, but I dont do cold food.

good ideas moondog and cramlow82. thanks for your input!

Believe it or not my biggest acount (12k gross a yeat w/ 2 machines) came from a locator, but im still kinda afraid of using them from what people say, so I would like to start doing it myself.

lately when I have been locating I would make sure that the place doesnt have any soda fountains? is this something I should contiune to do? I usually like working on getting retirement homes/ assisted living becasue there are employees around 24/7.

So far full line, but I dont do cold food.

good ideas moondog and cramlow82. thanks for your input!

Believe it or not my biggest acount (12k gross a yeat w/ 2 machines) came from a locator, but im still kinda afraid of using them from what people say, so I would like to start doing it myself.

lately when I have been locating I would make sure that the place doesnt have any soda fountains? is this something I should contiune to do? I usually like working on getting retirement homes/ assisted living becasue there are employees around 24/7.

Yep,  I've got an assisted living account - female version of blue collar and it does quite well.  I also have an auto body account with a soda machine only that does pretty good as I only have to service it once a month - been toying with the idea of giving them a snack machine.  It only takes a few people who really use a machine to make it viable - you never know until you try.

Im a locator and do not charge anything up front, so if you do not want or like the account we can move on and find something else, there are some honest locators believe it or not lOL.

I know all of us here would love more people in the TVF locator store. It would be great for you as the owner and us the buyer in case things go south just like our good friend Mr. Riverbend.

Chad is correct. The escrow service is designed to eliminate member risk when dealing with pre-pay locators. Chad's service is post pay therefore no money is required up front. Chad's participation would add no value, or protections, to the customer that they wouldn't receive dealing direct.

Archived