How do I take the canisters and change setting wheel on a Vendstar 3000

BubbaX

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm...darn! So my best advice would be to tell your boss to call your local vending operator and request the installation of a crane and a bulk rack. The business would receive a commission of between 20-30% and you could suggest to your boss that the commission goes towards an employee party or something beneficial to the staff. Make it fun and that way you wouldn't lose money, you would be making a profit because you don't have any expenses to cover except for electricity for the crane (which isn't a whole lot).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im not worried about that

im just trying right now to get candy in bulk for a cheaper price

i mean id use sites like candy warehouse but they dont do BIG bulk for cheap price

and i could go to walmart but i dont know if its really cheap or not

im trying to figure this out but the 2 places you suggest are way to far to go to get candy

(thats why i got the 4.5lb bag from amazon)

20bucks free shipping be here thursday

Walmart would be better than buying on eBay or amazon because you wouldn't be paying shipping. (Even if it says "free shipping" it's not really free; it's justified in the price)

The vend star gumball wheels are about $30-40 on eBay and I don't know where else you could actually get them. I wouldn't buy one because spending that much on one vend star part doesn't make sense because the whole machine is only worth about that. They would be just like installing a candy wheel and brush housing, so it would not be a problem to install it.

what if i find a gumball wheel for free to lets say 20 bucks

and with amazon i get fast shipping with free

talked with my mom btw anyways

she said we can check out sams club next week maybe (or the week after)

so maybe i can get some candy there (but looking online they dont have bulk candy)

If it was $20 or less then I would say it's not a bad investment. There are no SAMs club in Oregon at all, so I don't know much about them, I've just heard that many members get product there. If you do make it to SAMs, good luck! Hopefully you can find the candies you need and save some money.

Much better. Chocolate candy will cost more than fruity candy. Expect to pay between $7-10 a bag. I'm glad I stopped you from buying more! Don't feel bad, just look at it as. Lesson. I made plenty of mistakes when I started and so I've been there. Also don't fill more than half way when you start in the location. Until you know how popular each candy will sell there, start with about one and a half bags in each canister.

unless i do gumballs 

btw do u got a idea how much money these things hold (i could never find any articles)

I am gonna be keeping track of how much money is in each canister so i can see whats popular and whats not daily / weekly

If it hasn't already mentioned, go to the download section and find the spreadsheet that has all of the portion settings. Portion size should be 1/2 oz per vend. Also as was mentioned only fill each cannister about half way. Waste is a major factor on this business. This is also not a quick get rich business. A lot of hard work goes into it.

M&M plain and peanut, mike & Ike, hot tamales, skittles, Reese's pieces. Stay away from nuts as they leave a residue and are a pain to clean. That spreadsheet should give you a lot more suggestions and they can be bought at SAMs.

Archived