Servicing tips and practicalities.....

davidsurvz

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that a couple of car accidents 10 to 15 years ago curved my neck to the left a bit and my lower back was starting to fuse a little. I always had back pain but I always blame it on my job. I worked as a merchandiser for american greetings for 8 years and it involve lots of heavy box lifting.Thats also why I like bulk vending.

A few months ago I decided to make a garden in the front of the house and 2 days later I was stock couldn't move neck to left or right, couldn't sit or stand couln't lay down, couldn't bend or kneel. Just constant sharp pain all over. I waited about a week because i hoped it would go away. It didn't

I recommend to all to watch over your backs. Proper lfting.  If you get in a bad accident  It may come back to hunt you years later. I walk out of mine with no hint of ever been on one. No bruses or broken bones nothing. Seens its a reversable thing I have to be on therapy and get some chiropractor ajustments for about a year to put all back in its place. So far doing well. Stretching exercises 3 times a day chiropractor 3 times a week. Walking in the park 3 times a week . Arobics a few times a week. My muscles spasm if i over work them.  I cry in pain some times but I see the results. I just need to keep on pushing myself.

Thanks for asking,

Gwen 

• 10 months later...

Joebob,

I liked your PR tip about giving $0.75 to put in the machine so they get in the habit of spending.  What are your (or any other's) thoughts about how that would look for a charity stickered machine?