If you go to Gatlinburg

havending

Stay at the wilderness at the smokies the place is great. We have been to great wolf which is very nice but this is a step above. The lay out is great and easy to get around. Food is a good. And the water park has more for the bigger kids. Mega arcade complete with bowling, rock climbing, laser tag, mini golf and more. The game contractor is making a mint. The games are on card swipe credit and the way it works out the cranes are two bucks a play and ticket games a buck to 5 bucks. Maybe 60 games. The suites are a step up also. We have one with 3 bedrooms 3 bath full kitchen and LR just under 2000 square feet total over looking the golf course.

None of my family lives near us. For the last six years we meet at Great Wolf just north of Cincinnati over thanksgiving weekend and celebrate the holidays the youngsters get to go tubing and we get a mini vacation. No whos bringing the sweet potatoes or stressing over whos bringing the turkey and being at aunt millies at 4, and my wife gets to sit in a beach chair and read a book for a couple of days and just chill out. Since about 75% of my customers are closed for the holiday I will go tomorrow and make sure the ones that are open are good for the weekend and about 2 P.M. I am outta here.....

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

None of my family lives near us. For the last six years we meet at Great Wolf just north of Cincinnati over thanksgiving weekend and celebrate the holidays the youngsters get to go tubing and we get a mini vacation. No whos bringing the sweet potatoes or stressing over whos bringing the turkey and being at aunt millies at 4, and my wife gets to sit in a beach chair and read a book for a couple of days and just chill out. Since about 75% of my customers are closed for the holiday I will go tomorrow and make sure the ones that are open are good for the weekend and about 2 P.M. I am outta here.....

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

We been to the one in Dallas a few times it's nice

Archived