Charity vending can ABSOLUTELY be ethical!

ravending

What if the poster is a woman? Does she still have to "man-up"?

And what exactly is "flipping hilarious" about cut-throat charity vendors?

I dont have the time to spoon feed ya pal. This forum is large enough for us both to participate and not have to rub shoulders. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arrg, I've heared enough mateys, so I've consulted me Vending Pirate Pals. And Black Beard Mc Gum tells it true: Lawyers be but sand sucking snails of sons of rotten seaweed. Kill 'em all says he but leave em on the beach 'cause the sharks wouldst spit em out.

Arrg, full speed ahead 'cause one good Pirate Vendor is tougher than all the land lubbing wanna bes will ever be, an doone be fergetting it.

You want to hire lawyers??? Dude, that's lame as HELL!!!!!!

Check this out bro because I do charity vending and I've actually had this happen to me before where some golpher thought he could go behind me and tell all of my customers that what I was doing was a scam..........

Go online to* ******* and buy what is called "******". They only sell at around $12.00 a bottle. Then go back and squirt some of that stuff in the dudes machines. Guaranteed it works WONDERS on all mechanical machine parts it comes in contact with and will totally golpher up his equipment PERMANENTLY!

The day that dude had to come back and pick up his rack I was across the street having lunch and laughed my golpher head off when I saw his sad golpher bringing all that back to his van.

Sounds to me you really are just owner of the website mentioned and your trying to get traffic to your site for some overpriced superglue..

Didn't have to cuss about it though!

You want to hire lawyers??? Dude, that's lame as HELL!!!!!!

Check this out bro because I do charity vending and I've actually had this happen to me before where some golpher thought he could go behind me and tell all of my customers that what I was doing was a scam..........

Go online to ********* and buy what is called "******". They only sell at around $12.00 a bottle. Then go back and squirt some of that stuff in the dudes machines. Guaranteed it works WONDERS on all mechanical machine parts it comes in contact with and will totally golpher up his equipment PERMANENTLY!

The day that dude had to come back and pick up his rack I was across the street having lunch and laughed my golpher head off when I saw his sad golpher bringing all that back to his van.

unsurprisingly NCCS is a very poorly rated charity

http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=4168#.Up6N2mRDtvY

its not hard to find a good local charity to partner with , when i was doing honor boxes i had 

a few meetings with the president of a local food bank that is run under a local religious federation

they're food bank has 100% going to the program , every $25.00 buys a back pack full of school 

supplies for a needy student. we discussed donating one backpack per month for every 25 boxes placed 

and an upfront fee to license the name and logo of the food bank. They were completely open to the idea 

and excited about it. 

the fact NCCS sells t-shirts and hats and ID tags with their name, speaks volumes about the ethics of

their program and what image they want their vendors trying to present. I mean read between the lines

they want the locations to think the charity owns the machines ,otherwise why would they sell that crap 

Archived