Where the heck do you buy bottles of pop?

So. I'm sure this a dumb question, but where do you guys buy 20 oz's of Pepsi, Coke, Mt Dew, DP, etc? I called Sams and Costco and they only do can's and I believe 24 oz's? What are my available options here guys? Trying to close some more accounts this week. Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving :-)

Vistar or any other vending products wholesaler in your area will carry 20 oz bottles.  Also check with any suppliers to Mom and Pop stores such as Smart and Final, etc. for those products.  A Costco business center may also have them if there's one in your area.  If you strike out with all those then you will have to use grocery stores or the bottlers directly. 

As orsd mentioned, you might want to consider 24 oz bottles from Pepsi in the flavors of Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, and Mtn. Dew.  In some areas you can also get Coke flavors in 16.9 oz bottles.  The reason to consider these non-standard sizes is that the cost of 20 oz bottles will exceed these other two sizes.  There are many vendors in my area that have dumped the 20 oz bottles in favor of 16.9 oz from Coke and 24 oz from Pepsi.  They then usually sell both sizes at the same price as their cost is usually close to the same.

I buy my bottles from the grocery stores. America is full of grocery stores. You can buy a 6 pack of 24oz bottles usually for $3 bucks! sometimes I see them on sale for $2.50 for a 6 pack. 24oz bottles give you a competitive edge over large vending companies. It is pretty hard to compete with a 24oz bottle for the same price as a 20oz. Those large companies have so many Coke and or Pepsi machines that they MUST buy direct from Coke or Pepsi.....your customers will thank you also for the large bottles! Trust me it works for my business! You will be surprised how well 24ouncers sell! More profit for you.......and that is the name of the game!

This is why you need to spec your machines. I do not know anything about Dixie Narco stackers, but vendo and modern royals have NO problem vending 24ouncers. Combine a Vendo/Royal with 24 oz bottles and you have a competitive advantage! God bless America!

Archived