Olive Garden: A Very Interesting Location!!

T BIRD

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't get a repoire with these guys from the start; not sure why they said yes to begin with. Maybe they wanted a part of the action which I will not do, at this location. Best to say thanks for the effort and move on.

Really?

*rant on*

What location?  If it's commission they want and it's a good location, I"ll be happy to make money off their location.

I don't get it sometimes.  What's wrong with paying rent for the space you take up in a business' building?  That's what paying a commission is.

Why should you expect to get space for nothing?  Do you not pay rent or a mortgage for your living space?

I wouldn't have the locations that I have, for the amount of years (decades between myself and the person who mentored me in this business) that I've had them, without the commission (rent) that has cemented the relationship between the two business'.

...and in looking and hearing what some of you are making per head, these three little restaurants I have net me as much or more than some of your routes that have 30 or more machines.

*Rant off*....sorry...SAN DIMAS HIGH FOOTBALL RULES!!!!!!!!

I couldn't get a repoire with these guys from the start; not sure why they said yes to begin with. Maybe they wanted a part of the action which I will not do, at this location. Best to say thanks for the effort and move on.

Really?

*rant on*

What location?  If it's commission they want and it's a good location, I"ll be happy to make money off their location.

I don't get it sometimes.  What's wrong with paying rent for the space you take up in a business' building?  That's what paying a commission is.

Why should you expect to get space for nothing?  Do you not pay rent or a mortgage for your living space?

I wouldn't have the locations that I have, for the amount of years (decades between myself and the person who mentored me in this business) that I've had them, without the commission (rent) that has cemented the relationship between the two business'.

...and in looking and hearing what some of you are making per head, these three little restaurants I have net me as much or more than some of your routes that have 30 or more machines.

*Rant off*....sorry...SAN DIMAS HIGH FOOTBALL RULES!!!!!!!!

I am actually about to change all of that Farmer John.  Right now I have my locator ( Midwest ) mention that my company ( T Bird Vending ) gives a full 15% to NCCS.  To me that sounds good and is not vague in any way.  I am going to start having my locator offer commission when finding me spots.  I am ready and it's time for me to move up a notch.

PS  This is a $200 plus per month location right now Farmer John.  Ain't bad for a charity spot huh brotha?  ( 2 heads mind u.......NOT a rack ).......;)