Anyone bought from entervending?

havending

I just ordered a twister today to try it out. Not a huge loss if it doesn't pan out.

Ever considered a Shootin Hoops?  If so, maybe put the two machines side by side and see who wins?   The Hoops is Beaver based and will accept a 50 cent mech.  And you can get a hoops for under $200 - just watch CL or eBay.  Would be a cool contest - sort of a superball super bowl!

Ever considered a Shootin Hoops?  If so, maybe put the two machines side by side and see who wins?   The Hoops is Beaver based and will accept a 50 cent mech.  And you can get a hoops for under $200 - just watch CL or eBay.  Would be a cool contest - sort of a superball super bowl!

That's a good idea.

You could also put it up against a Sports Blaster...also uses quality Beaver mechs.

I have some Sports Blasters and they are consistently good performers.

If these Twister machines earn that kind of scratch, they'd be a good add-on to most routes.

A Twister earning what Blasters do would solve the one drawback to the Blasters: they are very deep machines, requiring plenty more front to back floor space than any other bulk machine I use.

How did the mech feel when you ran quarters through it? Looks like good quality.

Haven't even tried them yet.   Didn't have any time today to work on it.

I have a number of these machines that all make very good money.  Similar to what I have seen of the shooting hoops.  I have no idea where these machines came from.

gumball%20baseball.jpg

I have a number of these machines that all make very good money.  Similar to what I have seen of the shooting hoops.  I have no idea where these machines came from.

gumball%20baseball.jpg

I want to say these were manufactured by an old member here named Simon. I am not 100% though.

• 3 weeks later...

Got the replacement machine today. Much better shape than the last one but still has some dings and dents. Nothing that makes it unusable though. Fit and finish isn't that great especially for the cost but if it makes money then it won't matter.

Here are some pics.

twister%201.jpg

twister%202.jpg

twister%203.jpg

Somehow the lock for the top broke off during shipping. Doesn't matter since I am changing out all the locks to my own anyways.

twister%206.jpg

twister%204.jpg

twister%205.jpg

Any updates

Haven't even had a chance to get it out there yet.  Between selling our house, moving to a rental house while designing a new home with a workshop to house the business and haven't had much time to do much outside of the basic collections and restocking.  The last several weeks have been insanely busy.

I do think I will take it out this week and put in my CiCi's location in place of the Impulse pinball game to give it a real test of durability.  If it can stand up to CiCi's kind of volume it should be good just about anywhere.

gumball%20baseball.jpg

Yep BVP is correct. Simon Grill. Simon had quite the operation at one time. He did a good job locating. He would get locations and then sell you the location and equipment as a deal. really expensive. He also had accounts that he held the contract himself but sold the machines to operators to put in them and service. This is where he got in trouble by not paying the commissions to the locations.

A friend of mine had a bunch of Pizza Huts and KFCs through BVP, he started getting bad phone calls, people wanting to know where thier money was. He was collecting and sending the commission to BVP but they were not paying it to the locations. He eventually got the BVP contracts voided and kept the locations but he had to step up and pay 3-4 months of back commissions to keep the accounts.

Any one run funne balls? it looks like the same idea only smaller. Funne ball does good too. But it is something you only buy used because a new one is like 2500.

Fun e ball is a good one. We also use the sports vendors they are good also very solid earners. There is a movie theater here with the enter vend unit and I have never seen an issue with it.

• 5 months later...

Haven't even had a chance to get it out there yet.  Between selling our house, moving to a rental house while designing a new home with a workshop to house the business and haven't had much time to do much outside of the basic collections and restocking.  The last several weeks have been insanely busy.

I do think I will take it out this week and put in my CiCi's location in place of the Impulse pinball game to give it a real test of durability.  If it can stand up to CiCi's kind of volume it should be good just about anywhere.

Mjacks, any updates on the Twister machine? I've been thinking about one for a pizza place for a while and wondering how they do

Mjacks, any updates on the Twister machine? I've been thinking about one for a pizza place for a while and wondering how they do

I swapped out a newish Impulse Ind. Play More Win More pinball game for the Twister game so it was trading like for like.  It makes about the same kind of money the pinball was making and I haven't received any complaints so all is well.  The Twister isn't up to par with the Impulse equipment quality wise but it costs about 1/2 as much.  Assuming the coin mech holds up ok it should be a fine machine.

Yep BVP is correct. Simon Grill. Simon had quite the operation at one time. He did a good job locating. He would get locations and then sell you the location and equipment as a deal. really expensive. He also had accounts that he held the contract himself but sold the machines to operators to put in them and service. This is where he got in trouble by not paying the commissions to the locations.

A friend of mine had a bunch of Pizza Huts and KFCs through BVP, he started getting bad phone calls, people wanting to know where thier money was. He was collecting and sending the commission to BVP but they were not paying it to the locations. He eventually got the BVP contracts voided and kept the locations but he had to step up and pay 3-4 months of back commissions to keep the accounts.

Musser finish the rest of the story when Simon ( Dr.Vend ) went out of business.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Any idea if the mech can be swapped for a reliable one? Looks like most of their stuff is chinese knock offs I assume the mech is garbage. Seems pretty worthless if u can't get a better mech to fit

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

Entervending sells a beaver face plate for the mech that allows a beaver mech to be used on the machine. Just 10.00 so the import mech is not an issue.

• 2 months later...

Just a quick update.  Machine is down now with a broken mech.  Second time it is down, first time the mech fell apart (screw backed out) and now the "sprocket" broke completely in half.  Go for the beaver mech if you want one of these machines.

The machine itself pulls in decent money but not as much as a shootin' hoops or similar machine.

Just a quick update. Machine is down now with a broken mech. Second time it is down, first time the mech fell apart (screw backed out) and now the "sprocket" broke completely in half. Go for the beaver mech if you want one of these machines.

The machine itself pulls in decent money but not as much as a shootin' hoops or similar machine.

Not sure if you know but entervending makes a face plate so you can use a beaver mech.

Archived