What are you guys selling the most of 1 inch or 2 inch ?

havending

one or two inch product  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What % of sales are one inch?

• 20%
    • 40%
    • 60%
    • 80%
    • 100%
  2. 2. Price point of one inch?

3. 3. How much do you pay for one inch product?

• 15.00 and under per bag
    • 15.00 to 20.00
    • 20.00 to 30.00
    • 30.00 and up

That's a cool set-up Hillbilly.

So that only leaves the theory of "not enough quarters in my pocket".

Do you guys really think that's the reason 1" sells better than 2"...just not enough quarters?

And for those kids that do wind up with enough quarters, maybe they prefer two 1" prizes for the price of one 2"??

That's gotta be it. The young ones get to turn the one inch mech two times compared to one. If we are basing our example on one inch at .50 and two inch at a buck (and the parents budgeting their coins) I totally forgot the joy kids get out of turning the machine.

What do you use for your round base? Looks kinda like the round part of a bar stool..?? Yes I've spent many hours on those. Lol

If I remember correctly, there was a "build your own stand" craze going on around here a couple of years ago. A few members posted DIY plans and used those wooden rounds you can buy at Home Depot. I assume it's one of those.

--Steven

That's gotta be it. The young ones get to turn the one inch mech two times compared to one. If we are basing our example on one inch at .50 and two inch at a buck (and the parents budgeting their coins) I totally forgot the joy kids get out of turning the machine.

Wouldt that be tested by doing 2" mix @ 50c

I have a 24" crane w caps and I do a mix where its got high value stuff and junk and its watered down to get around 30%cog

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

Wouldt that be tested by doing 2" mix @ 50c I have a 24" crane w caps and I do a mix where its got high value stuff and junk and its watered down to get around 30%cogSent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

I have three accounts at .50 on two inch. All others have been upgraded to .75 to a buck. They are looser accounts too. Two inch at .50 is not worth it for my neck of the woods, so I was throwing my theory on what I run.

What do you use for your round base? Looks kinda like the round part of a bar stool..?? Yes I've spent many hours on those. Lol

It's a 15" round base.  Lowe's has them. Like you would make a lazy susan for on top of your counter. I use gorilla wood glue and 3" cabinet screws that have the Torx bit heads. They don't strip as easily as a Phillips head. Then just paint whatever color you choose.

That's a cool set-up Hillbilly.

So that only leaves the theory of "not enough quarters in my pocket".

Do you guys really think that's the reason 1" sells better than 2"...just not enough quarters?

And for those kids that do wind up with enough quarters, maybe they prefer two 1" prizes for the price of one 2"??

Yeah, that's pretty much what I think too.

This topic has come up before,obvious solution is a small changer but then ppl have said the loc will run it out of quarters real fast. Then there's an ebv but at this point prob

Not possible to amortize the cost of those plus ppl have a lot tied up in their equipment.

Arcade games have mechanical mech that bwill take a us quarter or a .984 token, anything like that in bulk? So yoju would load the changer w tokens

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

Archived