I got my user ID from TNT

havending

I can now use the ID to see prices from TNT.  When you use the ID the price changes to the Wholesale price so you see what you will pay.  The prices are very fair from what I can tell.  I am not sure if the moving sale is still on but if it is the 1.00 off the one inch will blow the other suppliers out.  I have not called to place an order yet but I will real soon. 

Yeah I got mine too. I like this concept as well. Vsi did something similar but stopped.

The prices are good also. Look at mid night shimmer at AA it's 25.00 and mixed with a bunch of the small rings. TNT is much cheaper and it's all the necklasses. Same on stickies great prices.

It's nice being able to place an order with them at anytime of day, and any day of the week. Prices are awesome! I wish the other suppliers had sales as good as TNT's! I also like how their system calculates the shipping right away.

I agree. I too like ordering from home at my leisure. Most of the time I am on the road and ordering on the fly. It seems I always forget something.

Do you have to call them to get a username / password ??

I checked the website, I saw where you can login but not setup a username

When I placed my first order, I called in and after the account was set up, someone from TNT setup an online login for me.  I do believe that you need to call them to get it setup.

Archived