DO you pack HEAT ?

vendboy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reason I am not worried is that they put it number 2 on the list to protect the rest of them. I will not be one to comply with a law such as this and I think there are quite a large number of people that will not comply either. There are so many other important issues that those we elect need to work on. They always drag up the same ones time after time. We need to work on the future before we are left living in the past.

I dont own any firearms, my fiancee owns one handgun that she usually carries with her, and she has a license to carry/conceal.  I will probably get my license this summer sometime and learn how to use handguns and probably an AK47.  I also signed the petition, I am #145.

• 2 years later...

No heat here. I fI ever did have problems I would start.

I got my carry permit regardless.

Glock-26 (9mm), carried with an in the waistband holster or a blackhawk holster.

Mainly, I carry because the 2nd ammendment allows me to,

not because of the 3 machines i have in the ghetto. No area is crime free.

Ruger-LC9 is my next carry pistol as it's much more thinner than a glock and lighter.

..then I'll buy "the JUDGE" :D lol...quite an intense gun check it out

I got my carry permit regardless.

Glock-26 (9mm), carried with an in the waistband holster or a blackhawk holster.

Mainly, I carry because the 2nd ammendment allows me to,

not because of the 3 machines i have in the ghetto. No area is crime free.

Ruger-LC9 is my next carry pistol as it's much more thinner than a glock and lighter.

..then I'll buy "the JUDGE" :D lol...quite an intense gun check it out

I looked at the Judge but when I handled it , it just didn't feel right, kind of like it was heavier on the barrel end. A lopsided feel if you will. I bought the S&W M&P .40. Awesome gun. It shoots well and gives you 15 rounds in the magazine. I got a 4" barrel and ambidextrous thumb safety as well. I usually carry under the arm in the colder months and in the small of the back during summer.

I've never once felt like I needed to. I keep my truck locked at some accounts though, and almost always when I have money in the back.

Sent from my BAMF'd out T-Bolt on Verizon Wireless using Tapatalk

I ALWAYS lock my truck, its amazing how fast someone can get in grab something a be gone, learned that the hard way.

Got my CHL, have a variety of weapons but don't actually carry very often but there is ALWAYS one in the vehicle. One in the back and another in a thumbprint lock box bolted to the floor between the driver and passenger seat.

I ALWAYS lock my truck, its amazing how fast someone can get in grab something a be gone, learned that the hard way.

Got my CHL, have a variety of weapons but don't actually carry very often but there is ALWAYS one in the vehicle. One in the back and another in a thumbprint lock box bolted to the floor between the driver and passenger seat.

what do you pack?

i dont carry but i am an avid target shooter i have a tarus copy of the beretta 92fs and a colt king cobra

what do you pack?

i dont carry but i am an avid target shooter i have a tarus copy of the beretta 92fs and a colt king cobra

Because of my small frame my preferred carry choice is either a Cobra .380 or Kel-Tec .380 to name a couple. Other options for in the truck include Colt model 1911 .45, High Point .45, Glock 9mm, Glock .40, S&W .357, H&K 9mm to name a few.

Been having some fun with some class 3 stuff that I'm getting into when I go out to the backyard, oops I mean the range :lol:

Because of my small frame my preferred carry choice is either a Cobra .380 or Kel-Tec .380 to name a couple. Other options for in the truck include Colt model 1911 .45, High Point .45, Glock 9mm, Glock .40, S&W .357, H&K 9mm to name a few.

Been having some fun with some class 3 stuff that I'm getting into when I go out to the backyard, oops I mean the range :lol:

i am thoroughly unimpressed with the glock 9mm i do nnot understand how it got such a great reputation.

Because just about every major PD in the country uses it. It was designed for LE and the early versions, prior to release to the public were very good weapons. After they released to the public the quality quickly went downhill. At least thats the version I've been told.

Because just about every major PD in the country uses it. It was designed for LE and the early versions, prior to release to the public were very good weapons. After they released to the public the quality quickly went downhill. At least thats the version I've been told.

for my money you cant top a beretta or a h&k in the 9mm category how do you like your S&W 357 the colt king cobra cost a decent chunk of change, i would love to own a python but its way out of my price range the only other 357 i shot is a taraus which was a peice of junk.

Been having some fun with some class 3 stuff that I'm getting into when I go out to the backyard, oops I mean the range

I get the feeling you and me are going to spend more time talking about guns than about vending next time we get together. ;D

• 4 weeks later...

I don't pack heat. The only time I was "robbed" was when someone broke into my truck while I was inside of an account. I didn't find out until I got back into the truck as they kindly shut the door before they left with the money.

I can't say that I would ever want to carry anything because my hands are NEVER free and I am afraid that if someone pulled a gun on me while I was in a truck, I wouldn't have very much time to react and I wouldn't have many places to run to. I'd rather just hand over the money so they could leave, and then run them over with my truck.

Archived