What type of vending that does not require restocking goods?

sideburn

Scales are a winner in the right locations only.  I make a ton of money on them in low income, Hispanic, high traffic areas (grocery stores).  Impulse scales are built like tanks and I have never had a break down with exception of dead batteries and the occasional bent coin jammed in the slot.

• 8 months later...

I saw a place that sells these water machines that you drop a coin in and if it hits the ledge you win a prize. Sounds like an easy money maker, but I have yet to hear from anyone anywhere about this and where to get these machines anyway?!?!? 

Some big chain fast food places have run these in the past as charity machines.  They do make some good money.  Not sure how much free stuff was given away.  Servicing these would be a pain in the golpher, having to get coins out of the water.

• 5 months later...

A buddy and I have been doing massage chairs for a while now. We use two different types, location dependent. One for kids and one for adults. Growth is slow, but we get a modest return. It takes little effort once you've got a location. Would I recommend it? Well, I'll put it this way. If I'd have thought of this 20 years ago, I'd have made it my career. Better than working 9 - 5 for someone else. We used up a lot of gas looking for locations initially, now we use emails and telephones. We did use locators in the beginning and would again for the right locations.

One thing we've learned though is not to engage/pay a locator before we have checked out the location to see if it fits with what we want and has a chance of making $. 

• 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Good Morning, so, we've recently had two of our chairs go down with what seems to be an acceptor issue. We use both the HI-09FCSG and the HI-11FCSG (  https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=Hi-09FCSG&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8  ).

We've watched the videos and can't seem to follow the instructions. We've tried reprogramming the acceptors, but have had no luck. One is stuck in a continual loop that resets to 3 minutes as soon as it is plugged in and then continues to do so repeatedly. The second will not accept any coins after we (think) have cleared it and reprogrammed it. 

Anyone here have any experience with these acceptors and how to programme them. We only need one channel working as we accept only $2 coins.

Thanks in advance for any help.