RHINO CHEAP MACHINES NEW

dromero

Don't know if this is spamming the topic, but OP asked for similar options, price, condition. 

I have over 200 Southern Beaver heads for $25 each in very good - used condition.  Feel free to PM me.

Don't know if this is spamming the topic, but OP asked for similar options, price, condition. 

I have over 200 Southern Beaver heads for $25 each in very good - used condition.  Feel free to PM me.

If I could easily import them to Colombia I would buy them with eyes closed.

yep thats it

just pointing out an issue so some newbies can learn from our mistakes.

So a rhino coin mechanism doesnt last more than a year?

I have owned for 5 months 2 rhino machines (not the cheap ones but the ones painted with trimmed with gold painting) which I bought used (so maybe they have used it for more months or years) and the coin mechanisms are not as smooth as the new beaver ones. But they have not at all broke completely or stopped to function.

from 50 rhino triples that I bought for $99 / piece, I got 1 broken mechanism in the past 8 months ive had these machines but it costs me $6 to get a brand new replacement from Rhino !!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/All-Metal-Triple-Vending-Machine-for-Gumballs-Candy-Capsules-or-Bouncy-Balls-/251401575926?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a88b39df6

I called them and bought over the phone to avoid a big shipping charge etc... and I shipped the broken mechanism and they shipped it back to me brand new...

Hey the way I see it if they support their product im ok with that. and I agree with Dromero... THEY DO LOOK PRETTY :-P

What was the difference between over the phone than through online regarding shipping? how much did you finally had to pay for shipping for returning the old and getting the new mechanism??

I have a bunch of these LYPC/Rhino machines that I bought for $1.75 each. They are OK machines. If I had to pay retail for these machines ($50 a head), I would not buy them because there are better machines for the same price. If I buy new machines, I buy Eagle and A & A Global machines because they are reasonably priced, upgradeable, versatile and have spare parts available. My favorite machines are Northwestern and Beaver.

What price are going to pay for these Rhino machines?

I am going to pay 64 a piece (bc i need the colombian peso coin mechanism) 1.75 each how in the freaking world?:huh:??:huh:??'

So a rhino coin mechanism doesnt last more than a year?

I have owned for 5 months 2 rhino machines (not the cheap ones but the ones painted with trimmed with gold painting) which I bought used (so maybe they have used it for more months or years) and the coin mechanisms are not as smooth as the new beaver ones. But they have not at all broke completely or stopped to function.

they last a little longer.

sounds like it broke a follower pawl, the thing that lets the mech move forward but not backward. if you take it out and look at it you should see a broken part, could be the pawl or maybe the spring too.

easy fix if you are mechanicly inclined.

They will replace them for free

I just dont like the issue of them failing in the first place, its not about the support or customer service.

Ill say this, of the more than 80 NW I have out in more than 2 years (and the machines themselves are over 10) all I have had to deal with them is the return spring on the mech of a couple units, but they still work.

FWIW

I have bought, used and sold lots of different brands and without fail coin mechs failed in T-pico, SSF, Seaga, Rhino, LYPC

They all used "import mechs"

Did this for a couple years until I realized quality beats out the cheap cost to purchase those machines used.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/16/2017 at 9:13 PM, VendingGirl said:

Rhino's new all metal line has been great for me. No issues! 

Hey does the metal line have better mechanisms? Do they still work out for you?

6 hours ago, orsd said:

VendingGirl is likely a shill for Rhino.

I would not trust any of Rhino's products, or any other import for that matter.

Hey now. Maybe the all metal has a better mech. Honestly i dont know i just remember the plastic ones then she brings up the all metal maybe its a upgrade. Maybe she hasnt had them long enough to bust on her. She is legit maybe rhino stepped up or she is mistaken. I would love to know

4 hours ago, BryanH said:

Hey now. Maybe the all metal has a better mech. Honestly i dont know i just remember the plastic ones then she brings up the all metal maybe its a upgrade. Maybe she hasnt had them long enough to bust on her. She is legit maybe rhino stepped up or she is mistaken. I would love to know

Look at her post history

https://vendiscuss.net/profile/11421-vendinggirl/

Archived