Ruby Tuesday's Kitchen Location = BINGO!!

T BIRD

T Bird sounds like the new is wearing off of the machines. Funny how these locations are strong off the bat and then they finally settle to a good average (hopefully). Yeah sounds like it is time to change the product.

Ruby Tuesday has really slowed down the past few weeks. May need to change up on products. I think they loved the machine there the first few weeks ( $25-$50 per week ), but now it's at $26.00 per month......

T-Bird,

Being an ex-restaurant manager, I could figure a few things.  A few of the waitresses gained 5 pounds and they cut out the habit.  Cooks have no money and they bum the quarters from the wait staff.  They probably have had it with feeding the cooks candy.

Ruby Tuesday has really slowed down the past few weeks. May need to change up on products. I think they loved the machine there the first few weeks ( $25-$50 per week ), but now it's at $26.00 per month......

T-Bird,

Being an ex-restaurant manager, I could figure a few things.  A few of the waitresses gained 5 pounds and they cut out the habit.  Cooks have no money and they bum the quarters from the wait staff.  They probably have had it with feeding the cooks candy.

They certainly sound like good possibilities Blue.  Thanks for the feedback.

G,

The good and the bad of my "Real Life" job...In real estate these day's  I am busier than ever(foreclosure work) I work with a few lenders/banks and handle these for them...SO

I used a locater...No time to locate...almost no time to collect and service..

I hear you. Well, it's good that your busy at least:) Hopefully I'll still have my "real job" after December. We shall see. 

g

The one thing I did not like was the manager told me he overheard the workers saying if you jiggle the machine you can get more. 

What kind of machine are you using where you can jiggle it you can get more product?

Are there any other vending machines in there at all?  Any in the lobby?

I was wondering if maybe if I tried to locate a machine in a restaurant and asked to place it in the kitchen, even if there were candy machines in the lobby, if they might say yes to that.

Also, are these charity or commission locations?

Are there any other vending machines in there at all?  Any in the lobby?

I was wondering if maybe if I tried to locate a machine in a restaurant and asked to place it in the kitchen, even if there were candy machines in the lobby, if they might say yes to that.

Also, are these charity or commission locations?

Theres no other machines anywhere.  Just my 2 head A&A Elite.  Its a charity machine.