dn 7856p programming problem

sphincorp

i cant seem to get the program right... i set the columns for #2 package  wide columns and narrow..

when i test the machine , it is dropping 3 products....any help would be very appreciated...thanx

Oh, man, you have a P series machine!!!  I absolutely hate what Dixie Narco did to the programming in this machine.  If you're at all familiar with SIID programming, I've found that this is a Frankensteined version of that.  It does sound like you are aware of the different package sizes you have to program for your products, but you didn't say what those products are.  Please add that detail and I can help you with this.

i am setting the machine up for 20 bottles.coke, dt, sprite pepsi

.. it is an 8 select,...i think, default is pckg 2, i tried package 4 also... i only put bottles in 3 columns in order to test, i had the door open..

--when i run money thru machine and select, 1 soda drops out, motor primes and then another soda drops, and another...

---this happened even in the narrow column......thats why i think it was "user-input error"...lol

--i didnt set depth... think it is only for custom settings...

i agree with you ... FRANKENSTEINED....... please help  :/

The package settings for most Coke products is 3.  The angled Dr. Pepper bottle is package 4.  Pepsi products are package 2.  If you are doing any 12 oz cans 3 deep that is package 5. 

From the description you gave of your problem this might be a chute sensor problem.  If the sensors across the bottom of the chute don't see a bottle pass by the machine will continue to try to vend.  These machines are notorious for failed chute sensors because the way they routed the harness to the sensor connector on the left side allows condensation to flow to the connector, corroding the connection.  Pull that connector off and see if you have discoloration of the pins.  You might be able to save it by putting the connector on and off several times to clean the pins.  You can also test the sensor through the board.  I believe there is a "vend" sensor on each motor so you want to test the "chute" sensor. 

Archived