allen watson

Hello everyone, my name is Allen Watson and I operate Cornerstone Vending and M & M Vending in and around Barstow, California. I am new to forums and appreciate this opportunity to help and get help. I have been in full line vending for 8 years now. I have about 120 machines on location and 20 or so "spares" (ugh). I am the sole operator, repair man, salesman and locator. No I don't know everything, but I have overcome a lot of obstacles in this business. I started with one food vendor at a truck wash and then bought 7 Genisis combos. From there I added machines as I found locations. My wife ran most of the business the first couple years while I worked a full time job. After we felt we had enough income for me to quit my job, I did so and my wife "retired". We since sold the business, bought it back, filed for and got thru bankruptcy, and purchased another big route. So as you can see, we've kinda been through it all, and yet, I still get stumped from time to time when repairing equipment.  Thanks for having me, and I look forward to this forum and the unfound friends here.

Welcome Allen!  This is a wonderful forum for you to share your experiences with and to gain more knowledge from.   Jump in to the Beverage and Food forum and join the many great people there.

Hello everyone, my name is Allen Watson and I operate Cornerstone Vending and M & M Vending in and around Barstow, California. I am new to forums and appreciate this opportunity to help and get help. I have been in full line vending for 8 years now. I have about 120 machines on location and 20 or so "spares" (ugh). I am the sole operator, repair man, salesman and locator. No I don't know everything, but I have overcome a lot of obstacles in this business. I started with one food vendor at a truck wash and then bought 7 Genisis combos. From there I added machines as I found locations. My wife ran most of the business the first couple years while I worked a full time job. After we felt we had enough income for me to quit my job, I did so and my wife "retired". We since sold the business, bought it back, filed for and got thru bankruptcy, and purchased another big route. So as you can see, we've kinda been through it all, and yet, I still get stumped from time to time when repairing equipment.  Thanks for having me, and I look forward to this forum and the unfound friends here.

Anyone that has managed to survive in this industry has a few bumps and bruises, maybe even a broken bone or two ;D

Glad you found us and welcome to TVF!!

Welcome to the forum Allen.  I operate mostly in the Inland Empire - just over the hill and don't get up to the high desert too often. Too damned hot during the day and cold at night.  ;D

Archived