Crack Pipe Vending Machine

CajunCandy

i wonder how long that golpher USI 2 wide will last before being busted open for drug money.

seriously, those drug using assholes stole my late granddads wallet after he collapsed on the sidewalk in east side vancouver.

Should any of us be surprised?

I mean, the Toronto mayor is a crack-head.

Why wouldn't Vancouver help out crack smokers when Toronto is being led by one?

seriously, those drug using assholes stole my late granddads wallet after he collapsed on the sidewalk in east side vancouver.

Unless you have proof that it was a crackhead, I wouldn't be so quick to rule out ANYONE that had access to your grandpa before his personal property was claimed by your family...including medics, 1st responders, and hospital staff.

Unless you have proof that it was a crackhead, I wouldn't be so quick to rule out ANYONE that had access to your grandpa before his personal property was claimed by your family...including medics, 1st responders, and hospital staff.

but we cant prove it was a medic, cop, or hospital staff either

i know that there is an off chance that it could have been someone else, but personally, id trust a medic, 1st responder  or hospital staff way more than someone on drugs.

there are "bad apples" in any group of people, but id bet the people in the "drug addict" population have committed far more crimes than those in the medic, cop, or hospital staff group.

I lived in east Vancouver for a number of years and although the crack pipe vending machine seems a little crazy, things like this and the Insite safe injection centers for the heroin, meth, and crack users are actually a huge plus in the community there. I'd rather an addict get one of these than steal and smash off a dollar store "vase" in the street for me and everyone else to cut themselves on.

I'll agree though - it does seem like a project more appropriate for here in Toronto. Gotta know Ford would sign off on it...

i wonder how long that golpher USI 2 wide will last before being busted open for drug money.

All those crack heads would make great gator bait - completely worthless group

All those crack heads would make great gator bait - completely worthless group

Tried a crack head already, the gators would spit them out! I figured they taste like golpher!

Worthless your correct! Except to steal everything you have!

Tried a crack head already, the gators would spit them out! I figured they taste like golpher!

Worthless your correct! Except to steal everything you have!

That's been my experience - just lock them up and toss the key

but we cant prove it was a medic, cop, or hospital staff either

Exactly!

If you can't prove WHAT kind of person it was, you shouldn't accuse anyone.

Your comment "those drug using assholes stole my late granddads wallet" makes it sound like you KNOW who did it and you DON'T.

If you'll read the rest of my post I have a explanatn for that

And why are you defending the druggies

I don't think Sherlock was defending the druggies, merely stating that fact that you don't know for certain that it was "those drug using assholes". Your right that it most likely was them but without certainty do you have the right to accuse?

I once heard that when someone tells you they smoke crack, that should be the last conversation you have with them.

After my crack-head cousin stole chainsaw, weed-eater, push mower, hand tools and such from my shop. I ran his azz off and dared him to show his face around my house!

Have not seen or heard from him in three years, maybe he is gator bait or in prison, don't care! I hate a thief!

Archived