Massage Chairs Current Value

Grazing Hippo Vending

Hi Everyone,

I found this ad on Craigslist today. These chairs are located just a few minutes from my house. The price looks very good to me. I saw a couple of older posts when I did a search. I am wondering what current opinions are on these.

Can you adjust the settings on them to massage for longer or shorter time periods? Anyone know the quality of the validators? Repair costs?

Thanks for the input!

Craigslist Ad:

This is a great opportunity for easy cash income, for either new or existing businesses. I was going to launch a massage chair business but just don't have time outside of work to coordinate location placement. The chairs are commercial grade with bill accepters, that accept any dollar denomination from $1-$20. Three (3) chairs are available, will sell together or separate for $275 each or 2 for $500. Replacement value is well over $3,000 for all 3 chairs. These are priced to sell fast. Brand new condition.

Hi Everyone,

I found this ad on Craigslist today. These chairs are located just a few minutes from my house. The price looks very good to me. I saw a couple of older posts when I did a search. I am wondering what current opinions are on these.

Can you adjust the settings on them to massage for longer or shorter time periods? Anyone know the quality of the validators? Repair costs?

Thanks for the input!

Craigslist Ad:

This is a great opportunity for easy cash income, for either new or existing businesses. I was going to launch a massage chair business but just don't have time outside of work to coordinate location placement. The chairs are commercial grade with bill accepters, that accept any dollar denomination from $1-$20. Three (3) chairs are available, will sell together or separate for $275 each or 2 for $500. Replacement value is well over $3,000 for all 3 chairs. These are priced to sell fast. Brand new condition.

Heck at that price I'd get one for my living room   funny-dancing-stickman-smiley-emoticon.g

Archived