Locators

tallguy

I've read many things that have dissuaded me from using locators.  Still, I've been trying to place my own machines and I've found that sales is just not my forte.  Surely, there must be some decent locators out there.  Does anybody have any recommendations?  I'm also considering placing an ad on Craigslist and asking for temporary sales help.   I sort of feel like this is just as much of a risk and introduces several other variables. Has that worked for other people?

Results are more important to me than cost.  I'd rather pay somebody $300 to do the job right than $150 to do a half assed job. 

I've read many things that have dissuaded me from using locators. Still, I've been trying to place my own machines and I've found that sales is just not my forte. Surely, there must be some decent locators out there. Does anybody have any recommendations? I'm also considering placing an ad on Craigslist and asking for temporary sales help. I sort of feel like this is just as much of a risk and introduces several other variables. Has that worked for other people?

Results are more important to me than cost. I'd rather pay somebody $300 to do the job right than $150 to do a half assed job.

Its hard to hire someone without experience of doing it yourself because how can you train them properly. Sales is absolutely a skill that can be learned. What type locations are you targetting and run down your pitch/approach. What kind of roadblodks and objections are u running in to. This board has a lot of exp. I'm sure someone can get u pointed in the right direction

Archived