Help decide on Snack Machine for Location

These all sound like great options. The cs12 with a 276e is how I would go for the price. The 276e could be used for a better account in the future.

The USI combo is great and may be all MDB which is perfect. The only problem is that the soda vendor is almost surely slaved to the snack so you have to use a similar model snack machine to use the slaved soda machine. If it has a slaved cb 300 instead of a cd-6, and it cools/takes and gives money, it is worth $1000.

If you ever find a Crane National 148 buy them.....I have 2 locations with Brand New USI machines and I am constantly getting phone calls on them(and yes they have the guaranteed vend) It just seems like something is always a matter with those machines

I think part of the problem is they both have SINGLE coils and they are not built for larger snack packages (like Baked Lays) - they always get stuck and 2 end up dropping - I even have pushers on all my USI and still get calls on them

All my locations with the older CN 148 I never get calls on them....they work great for me - I have  NEVER got any phone calls on my CN 148's

I am going to now start refurbishing my CN 148 with the UCB board from VEII

I think I am only going to start using CN for now on with a UCB board

Archived