Combo Machine

allen watson

What is a good model machine to use when only a combo is needed. I have several Genisis combos, but since the they are no longer in business I will eventually have to replace them.

I believe that the concensus of this forum would be either the Nationals (474) or the AP's (Studio and LCM).  As you read back, you'll find there's not much love here for the Genesis machines or anything else made in China.

I've got a couple of Nationals for sale right now if you need one.  I've been sitting on them awhile thinking that I might need a satellite machine - as soon as I get rid of them I'll probably need one  ;D

I still have a couple of Genesis combos. The accounts are small so I double up on selections so they run longer, but I dread the day I bought them. I don't think anyone should be vending with that type of machine. They're Very inefficient. Buy American like the others suggested. I'm dumping mine soon, hopefully this year. I would of years ago if I had the $$. Going on 7 yrs of tweaking with both. They sure built up some character for me though as a rookie, lol..

Happy Presidents Day weekend everyone!!

Archived