Eagle and A&A Machine Questions

GagesVending

I have a 5 way that the bottom machines need upgraded to 50 cents.  They are the older A&A PO89 machines.  I realize that the newer A&A 50 cent mechs do not fit without grinding...will another brand such as Oak or Eagle 50 cent mechs fit without alterations?

Second question:  I'm in the process of building another 5 way.  I'm considering Eagle 747 model heads for the bottom.  Does anyone have experience with ordering from Eagle direct?  At $47 plus $5 for 50 cent mech, $52 is not bad at all for a brand new machine.

One more question:  Is it easy to convert a Big Oak 50 cent mech to 75 cents?

1 probably, try a 25 mech that you probably have lying around first before dropping 23.10 on an oak .50 mech

Oak 25 cent mechs fit my machines.  My concern is that the other brands (especially Eagle) may be different now than they were ten or so years ago when my machines were manufactured.  I was looking to buy a few heads with 50 cent mechs built in, but I need some extra 50 cent mechs too, so I want to buy all the same brand: either Eagle or Oak.

my year old oak .50 mech fit my used eagles roughly, needs a tiny bit of persausion though, but no need to grind.

Thanks!  Glad to hear it shouldn't be a big deal to replace the mechs on location.  I'm leaning towards Eagle, but we'll see!

ive heard bad things quality wise about eagle

but the parts are pretty interchangeable with oak, i order all oak replacement parts for an eagle 6way, havent gotten aroung to the install yet.

Oh weird!  I've been very happy with my Eagle machines.  Do you happen to know the pricing on Oak Vista?  (like 300 or panel head/cabinet)

Archived