Display Sticker "Florida Requires this notice to be placed on all vending machines"

m2736185

So I just purchased my first two vending machines for a location. I noticed there is this sticker that Florida requires you to place on your machine. What is this about exactly and where do you get a sticker? The person I purchased my machines from has fifty locations and has no sticker on any of them.

Is it some kind of tax sticker?

Arkansas requires these in lieu of the collection of sales tax on items sold through a vending machine. These are obtained through the Dept of Revenue Misc Tax division (I'm sure it's somewhat different in Florida. Ours are $93 a sticker and must be placed on every machine. I'm sure there are a lot of machines without them and I'm sure the state has too little manpower to be out looking for every vending machine to inspect for a tax sticker, but the first fine is $500. and you still have to buy the sticker.

There are also stickers that that a free if the operator pays sales tax at the time of purchase.   

purpose= all the state wants is MONEY! They have these in Vancouver BC.....I have never ever been asked or inspected by any law enforcement officer.

I agree but one time we actually did receive a letter with a fine for a missing tax sticker. I usually have a couple extra in case they are removed. I am convinced though that they no longer have an enforcement officer to drive the state and inspect machines for the appropriate sticker. Having a few machines without them would probably easily go unnoticed.  ;D

I have seen this one at a rest stop in st johns county. Are these required?

gallery_8127_202_86518.jpg

The large block letter sticker is required on ALL florida vending machines ,just pront it up on ur computer. The other sticker is a tax stamp and will vary each county check with ur tax collector off

Archived