trying a new chaser item for 2" junk mix at .75

Tbuford

We have been making leader mixes for a long time and have sold them to several vendors in our area, they have always sold well and are very inexpensive, they really get rid of all your

left over capsules.

I will be posting this on the classifieds very soon if anyone is interested.

Has anyone else gotten them in from AA?  What did you get?  I was sent mp3 players in the small box not the long ones like I wanted for stackers, not strapped and one in a busted up box.  looking at the box its not marked 2 GIG anywhere like other suppliers do. I can see a micro SD slot are they 2gb but expandable?  I even ordered from the sales person that posted the sale and made sure to ask about long box and strapping.

Havending,

Could you call me at the office ? I want to look up your account to see which item code was sent to you. Did you call back to speak to someone about the discrepancy and the damaged box ?

Anthony,

I located the order in question. You are right in that I did make a mistake in saying the mp3 players were in the long box at the $6.50 price. And yes, the slot for the SD card makes them expandable, but they have an initial 2GB. 

As far as the damaged box, you can always call us about that, and any discrepancy. I'll get another one sent out to you. Also, I'm mailing straps to affix to the boxes. I apologize about the miscommunication on the box size.

Archived