American Idol Baytek games

havending

I got an American Idol merchandiser from a friend of mine who wasn't using it. Also at a great price with only 2000 plays on it. They make some very good stuff but I am really impressed with this one. It has lots of steel construction with limited wood use. Looks very nice and eye catching. It has 6 minor prize spindles and two major. One thing I really like is the audit feature it shows win and loss and brakes it down by major advance and spindles. Great sounds with the speakers above the head makes you feel like your in the game. One large door design with a t handle lock. The back panel comes off for real easy servicing of the spindles. It has a Happ single coin slot and mine had a mars DBA in it. It has lots of LED lights to attract players. When I sent it to be set the guys had to double back to unjam a mech on a crane and the idol did 20 in the first four hours at a busy china buffet

I got an American Idol merchandiser from a friend of mine who wasn't using it. Also at a great price with only 2000 plays on it. They make some very good stuff but I am really impressed with this one. It has lots of steel construction with limited wood use. Looks very nice and eye catching. It has 6 minor prize spindles and two major. One thing I really like is the audit feature it shows win and loss and brakes it down by major advance and spindles. Great sounds with the speakers above the head makes you feel like your in the game. One large door design with a t handle lock. The back panel comes off for real easy servicing of the spindles. It has a Happ single coin slot and mine had a mars DBA in it. It has lots of LED lights to attract players. When I sent it to be set the guys had to double back to unjam a mech on a crane and the idol did 20 in the first four hours at a busy china buffet

Very good results in the first seven days.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived