DoubleVend

daveanddeb

If this is a serpentine can rack with 5 white motors, your double vending Could mean that the spirals connected to the motors are not timed properly. If any spiral end the vend cycle and you can easily pull another can out, then it's timed wrong. You will have to pull the motor loose, disconnect the spiral retainer from the motor and retime the spiral so it holds the next can more securely at the end of a vend.

If this problem is on only one selection and it's intermittent and the spiral is timed properly, then you should change that motor.

If this problem is not related to spiral timing and is on various motors at various times then you could have a bad motor in the rack that feeds back into other motors. This could also be caused by a snack motor feeding back into the circuit but that would manifest itself to one letter or number of your selection matrix.

Press your service mode button and see if the correct number of motors is showing. If not check all your snack shelves for a loose motor connector or you could have a bad motor somewhere in the machine.

If you need any parts for this let me know.

Dave, you changed your post while I was answering your question regarding a Seaga machine. I see you changed it to an AP700 but what is that? Do you mean an AP7000 snack or maybe a USI CB700 soda?

If this is a snack then you have a bad motor if the problem is only one sel3ction. If the problem is on only one shelf then maybe a bad shelf harness, cabinet harness or logic board. If the problem moves around the you might have a had cabinet harness or logic board. In the last case I would try a different board.

Again, let me know if I can help you with any parts.

Sorry, our 3rd partner posted for me, because I was stuck on the road.. The machine is a dixie narco 600e the 8th slot which vends monster is randomly double vending.. And it's only this selection.. Everything was fine until this moment.. All I can assume it while coming off the lift gate and on a dolly the machine came for off the dolly rather hard.. While moving we had to let it down.. Not as gentle as I'd like and each time the front hit the found it would kick out a can.. Hopefully this description helps a bit more ;)

Since your machine won't be bounced that hard (hopefully) in your account it may not be an issue at all. Test vend the column and after the first can drops check to see how easily the rear can might come out. If it's too easy you may need to adjust the motor cam. You'll see three possible setting for 2 deep vending. If you are set on one of the holes that are siamesed together then move the cam to the other siamese hole and see if that holds the rear can better.

Archived