Cmiller

March 25 is just around the corner. For those who are planning to attend the show, what exactly are you hoping to discover ? What's not working for you now, that you would like to change or improve ? If you have a chance, stop by our booth #727 and tell me what direction you would like to go in. If it's something that you would like us to do, I want to know about it.

If it's Crane or plush mixes, redemption kits or inflatable balls, we do that ( 4 boxes or more ) all year. With bulk, we'll offer quantity discounts to help bring the cost down. Or, there may be other creative things we can do there. Stop by the booth ( 727) and talk to me.  

• 1 month later...

If you have not oredered from Top Notch Toys before you should certainly give them a try. Not putting down any other suppliers, but I believe TNT has the best customer service around. You would be pleasantly surprised to see how much they go out of their way to make things right for you. This may sound like an advertisement, but I will tell you that they are not my main supplier. Only because I happen to live about 3 miles from my supplier. I wish I lived closer to them.

Archived