Comission

rafaelv

Sup everyone. I wanted to know how much of a percentage should I give to a location that's asks me for how much would I give them for having my machines thier. And also a good pitch for when I go and talk to a business about putting my machine in thier. How to approach them I guess .

If anyone can give me from thier experience any advice .

I'm mostly goin to spots like smog shops , tires shops, small manufacturing companies

Sup everyone. I wanted to know how much of a percentage should I give to a location that's asks me for how much would I give them for having my machines thier. And also a good pitch for when I go and talk to a business about putting my machine in thier. How to approach them I guess .

If anyone can give me from thier experience any advice .

I'm mostly goin to spots like smog shops , tires shops, small manufacturing companies

Usually this type of account is just happy to have someone like you provide the service.  Some of these small blue collar accounts can be surprisingly profitable if you provide good service and keep your machines working.  Commissions are not part of the program with small accounts - if they hit you up for it, keep looking.

Ok. And what about like warehouses small ones I have one currently I don't pay non for it. But I had bought the account from someone. So idk how to approach others like it I say small cuz I think it only has 80 employees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you will do better if you offer better service and lower prices.

If they ask for a commission tell them you will give them a number they want.

20 oz soda

1.25 = 0%

1.40 = 10%

1.50 = 20%

Once they understand the employees pay the commission and the higher prices just lower your volumes, most do not want any.

Walta

Archived