I struck gold

Bryan

Hey everyone,

I haven't posted on here in a while but I wanted to share some recent success and thank everyone for their help with getting my business off the ground.

I started college last year, and my machines, located in my home town thirty minutes away, were no longer a priority. As a result I got booted from most of the locations, and ended up removing the rest. I was about to sell the machines completely when I decided to try in my college town.

In one afternoon, I placed 5 triple head bulks, without any trouble at all (best locating experience ever!).

It's been three weeks, and one location called me... the machine was near empty and they requested a refill. The location was a small, local sports bar/grill chain and had sold $99 worth of candy in just three short weeks! I was so surprised, I still cant really believe it..

Have you guys ever had a similar experience? I knew bulk candy could do well, but I never would have guessed it would have brought that much in!

I have a few locations like this, bar in a college town (skittles, mike & Ike, peanut m&ms), apartment com

I have a few locations like this, bar in a college town (skittles, mike & Ike, peanut m&ms), apartment complex (switching from a triple that every 2 weeks to a six rack), two high traffic barbershops! These types of locations bout the whole route and compensate for some of my "lesser" locations.

Archived