Anyone try this locator?

wallstreeterww

I recently saw this locator whose name is Howard Goldstein at http://www.vending-locators.com/

He claims to be the middle man tha the big locator companies subcontract to

He also says that he is in in-person locator that pays for his own traveling expenses?

Has anyone here used him or knows of anyone that has used him?

Here is an exert from his site

"During the last 25 years, I have worked for many of the national locating companies.  When you hire a national company, they are subcontracting the job to an individual like myself who usually comes from out of town.  Since 1994, I have worked with Advanced Placement Services on this basis."

Now I have also looked into advanced placment services and they have alot of scam alerts on them

Just because APS is a ripoff company doesnt neseccarily mean Goldstein is, but I havent been able to find alerts on him good or bad. Surely someone must have used him?

Hit up dogcow. I think he uses him. If I remember correctly, he has reported good results with Howard. You may find those reports if you put "Goldstein" in the search bar.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Hit up dogcow. I think he uses him. If I remember correctly, he has reported good results with Howard. You may find those reports if you put "Goldstein" in the search bar.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Hey Caserri, I tried pming him but it says he doesnt take pm's

Is there another way I can reach him?

yup ive used him he is good especially for honor boxes 

Great thanks dogcow. Im in full line vending. Im wondering if he also does that even though im also open in the future for honor boxes.

He will place full line ccts but he does it like any "street locator" meaning he finds the first place that says yes and doesn't much care how much the loc will make. Most full line locs that are worth anything are gonna take at minmum a few follow ups to even get to the ppoint of making a proposal

Archived