Who has free live displays?

havending

I am in need of some product ESP one inch. I am just hanging out in the shop today and came up with an idea to make my own sale. Suppliers are always having limited time deals for us so I have one for them.

The first supplier to contact me today with an offer of a free live display per bag ordered will get an order from me today.

Maybe a supplier will chime in here and make the offer to us all. So guys keep checking in.

Call Craig at Brand.  He just gave me free displays for every bag ordered.  They are printed and not the bubble type but I prefer the printed ones anyways so I can fit more product.

Call Craig at Brand.  He just gave me free displays for every bag ordered.  They are printed and not the bubble type but I prefer the printed ones anyways so I can fit more product.

The printed are not too hard to get for free. I think that's why havending is going for the live displays on this deal.

Good luck hav --- the smart supplier shouldn't have a problem with this considering their cost on live displays has got to be minimal.

• 2 weeks later...

The printed are not too hard to get for free. I think that's why havending is going for the live displays on this deal.

Good luck hav --- the smart supplier shouldn't have a problem with this considering their cost on live displays has got to be minimal.

Thought I would post an update. On the same day I made the post a supplier stepped up and I placed a good size order.

Thought I would post an update. On the same day I made the post a supplier stepped up and I placed a good size order.

Well, You gonna tell us who it was?  If not, at least PM me and let me know please.  Thats a good amount of savings depending on how many bags you bought.

Thanks for the update.

Surprised more suppliers wouldn't take you up on your offer.

It was a very fair deal.

Archived