Identify these machines

rnl828

Hello family,

Can anyone identify these machines for me. They look like they are on the older side but I think I can acquire them for dirt cheap. I usually try to stay away from old stuff but someone I know really wants to get rid of them. I'd probably put them somewhere very slow. What price would be decent if you'd buy it?

Thanks

post-2398-139300754346_thumb.jpgpost-2398-139300755758_thumb.jpgpost-2398-139300756955_thumb.jpg

They are both Automatic Products 113 Snack Machines.. they are an older machine but they were built to last in those day's & parts in the USA should still be readily available for a few years to come.

I think they sell "refurbished" for around $1700-$1800 & going by the photo's they look like they are in pretty decent shape so you wouldn't need to spend to much on them.

The only thing I don't like is the fact that the chip coils are single instead of double.. but that wouldn't stop me buying them.

Thanks. Do you think I could update the keypad, validator, possibly add a credit card acceptor?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Vendor's Exchange sells the Revision Doors for this model - $1,095 with all the bells and whistles. Don't let their age scare you, this is a highly sought after machine - much higher quality than anything made today.

Yes, those are excellent machines and will truly never not be great machines.  They are workhorses and can be used in top flight accounts - there's no reason to relegate them to low volume locations.  Don't use an MDB converter as they cause slow change payouts due to communication isssue between the converter kit and the machine logic board.  The best way to add credit cards to this machine is to put an aftermarket board in it that will convert the machine to MDB. These boards will also give you the ability of adding a guaranteed vend option to the machine so the single spirals won't cause lost money for customers.  I wouldn't make the investment in a Revision door but rather use the machines as they are due to their apparent good condition.  PM me if you would like information on any upgrades to these.

Archived